Cloudsong Accommodation Rates
Enjoy a weekend getaway or relaxing midweek break at Cloudsong in Kangaroo Valley, located in the heart of our historic village. Enjoy our sustainable self-contained cabins each catering for two people. A king size bed with fine linen awaits you, and a cosy living area with log fire, small kitchen and a large sunny deck completes the couples cabin.
$260 per cabin per night
- Pricing: Prices are valid from 1/6/2017, are inclusive of GST and are subject to change without notice.
- Inclusions: Linen, bath towels, toiletries, fresh ground coffee, tea, sugar and milk are all provided as part of your tariff. A breakfast hamper is provided on arrival, including local ham from Maugers Meats at Burrawang, local free range eggs, homemade jams, croissants, and homemade bread.
- Minimum Stay: Minimum 2 night stay. Minimum 3 night stay on long weekends. Minimum 4 night stay at Easter and Christmas.
- Deposits: To confirm your reservation, a deposit equal to 50% of the total rate is required. The balance is payable 48 hours prior to your arrival. Payment can be made by Mastercard, Visa and Direct Deposit.
- Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel your booking, your 50% deposit is refundable, provided we are advised in writing of the cancellation more than 30 days prior to your arrival. If cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival, a 50% cancellation fee applies (unless we are able to rebook the cabin). For bookings cancelled within 5 days of arrival, 100% of the total booking will be charged. This also applies to bookings where the date is deferred to a later time.
- Damage and Breakages: Please be aware that you will be responsible for the cost of any damage or breakages during your stay. Should you encounter any damage or malfunction of equipment within your retreat, please contact management.
- Check-in: From 2pm.
- Check-out: By 12 noon.
- Children: Cloudsong is not suitable for children.
- Smoking: All internal areas of the cabins are smoke free environments. We request that guests respect this and refrain from smoking inside. For smokers, there is an ashtray provided, which can be used outside on the deck.
- Pets: Sorry but we do not allow pets. We highly recommend Valley Kennels and Cattery in Kangaroo Valley.